Some very good news. Esher is to have its own Farmers Market.
Starting on Saturday 15 October 2022 and continuing on the 3rd Saturday of every month, from 10am to 2pm. The market will be in the slip road from Costa, leading up past Boots.
As an initiative of the Esher Chamber of Commerce we are delighted that the markets will soon to be a part of Esher. Farmers markets in other towns and boroughs have been proven to drive more footfall and business to the areas they regularly feature in. We are confident that the Esher market will also be an added benefit to residents and businesses and ultimately to help make Esher a more desired destination. The Esher Chamber of Commerce has worked tirelessly with Elmbridge Council, to make this happen.
On 15 October 2022, the following traders will be in attendance:
- Hells Bakery – Cakes and brownies
- RoniB’s Kitchen – Philippine flavoured sauces
- Gransfield – Country garden plants
- Wildcroft Dairy – Goat cheeses, milk, kefir and meat.
- Raw Honey Distillery – Gin
- Butler Country Estates – Trout fillets, pate and gravlax. Hampshire Watercress.
- Mrs B’s Bees – Honey and beeswax products, candles and beeswax wraps
- Beres Bakes – Soughdough bread and crepes. (Double pitch).
- Cheese Passion – Artisan Cheeses
- Hampshire Game – Game meat
- Hampshire Shepherd – Local Lamb, Hogget, lamb burgers and sausages
- The Salsa King – Tex Mex Salsa sauce
- 2020 Coffee – Coffee beans, whole and ground.
- Pickle Bear – Pickles and preserves. Jams and Jellies. Also Curd.
- Ripping Yarns – Rum
- Good Fermentation – Kombucha
- Billytong – Billtong
- Field Flowers – Locally grown English cut flowers made into bouquets.